Delicious, quick & healthy...
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup baby Portobello or white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt substitute
- 8 large brown eggs, approximately 1 cup (using only 1-2 yolks)
Preheat broiler. Spray your large skillet with non-stick cooking spray & brush generously with olive oil, heat over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, tomato, broccoli, chicken, seasoning & salt. Cook & stir until broccoli becomes crisp, approximately 3-5 minutes. Add eggs and reduce heat to low. Cover and allow to cook for and additional 6-8 minutes, until frittata becomes firm. Remove lid and place skillet under broiler for 2-3 minutes until top becomes slightly golden, being careful not to brown. Remove, slice & serve!