3 words...Sweet, Easy & Delicious!
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt substitute
- 2 large brown eggs
- 1 6-oz package dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned quick oats
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
Preheat oven to 375 F. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mix well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto your lightly coated cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Yields approximately 2 dozen cookies.