Cool off with this guiltless Tropical Fruit Cooler, A sweet ending to any meal!
- 1 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 fresh lime; juiced to 2 tsp
- 2 cups fresh strawberries; stemmed
- 4 kiwifruit;peeled & cubed
- 1 large mango; peeled & sliced
- Using a medium saucepan, combine sugar & water and bring to a boil for one minute over medium high heat.
- Remove from burner & allow to cool for 45-60 minutes.
- Stir in fresh lime juice and set aside.
- Place strawberries & mango in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in half of syrup mixture, mix well and pour into 8 square baking dish.
Rinse, clean & wipe processor container.
Add kiwifruit and remaining syrup, blend until smooth
Drizzle kiwifruit mixture over strawberry-mango mixture
Cover & freeze overnight.